People Shared Services Senior Associate
- Water St, Boston, MA, USA
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a People Shared Services Senior Associate, within the “Global People Center” function, responsibilities include coordinating and facilitating people processes during the employment life cycle. The Sr. Associate supports all areas of the People Success as well as persons in other support areas such as Finance and IT. You’ll balance multiple high-priority assignments while developing partnerships across the business to provide the highest level of customer service. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across global regions and are offered many career development opportunities.
Locations: Chicago, New York, Toronto, Boston
- Track ownership including but not limited to compliance and multiple employee lifecycle areas
- Specifically, support for increased volume in background check and exit tracks
- Stakeholder management including but not limited to our payroll, people strategy (HR Business Partner) and benefits/comp team
- Project support for team initiatives around policy and compliance and more!
Your Skills & Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with teams
- Experience with operations or administrative support, ideally within the HR space
- Ability to prioritize effectively
Set Yourself Apart With:
- 2+ years work experience, Human Resources experience preferred
- Strong client/customer service skills
- Ability to evaluate priority and multi-task accordingly
- Ability to write business correspondence and create reports
- Ability to effectively and amiably present information and respond to questions from Sapient people.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving many variables of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises judgment based on experience and expertise for tracks within scope without oversight from managers.
- Handles projects which have medium to long term focus.
- Ability to address issues proactively and constructively with direct management and team members
- Ability to delegate and direct the work of others
- Ability to see the big picture and connect the dots for the organization in matters related to their track.
- Excellent technical skills, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word knowledge
- Ability to report, analyze and summarize data for stakeholders and leadership
- Experience using HRIS systems preferred.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.