Supervisor, Digital Investment
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Collective is a Metro Detroit Agency servicing Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).
We live at the intersection of technology, digital, creative, CRM, analytics and media. We are driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, and a relentless focus on our people. We are constantly challenging the status quo and redefining what’s possible for our clients.
We combine auto industry expertise, top-tier talent and unique, scalable solutions to deliver more valuable customer experiences and tangible business results.
We are driven by our values to Be Better, Be Curious, Be Open & Be Bold.
What You’ll Do:
The Media Investment Supervisor focuses on media buying/investment initiatives and servicing our client in the creation, execution, and monitoring of integrated media plans to secure the best investment options in a variety of channels to maximize reach to targeted consumers. The ideal candidate for this position will be a thoughtful decision maker who loves data and has the proven ability to lead strategic buying initiatives.
- Own tactical plan development, recommendation building, and negotiations across their respective channels
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of on/offline marketing and advertising as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms
- Collaborate with key partners including Client Ops, Strategy, Analytics, and external agencies
- Assist with deck writing, budget and channel allocation, and audience development
- Analyze data to inform purchase and channel allocation and prepare post-buy documents
- Screen content per client's guidelines & budget allocations
- Lead strategic planning initiatives including deck writing, budget and channel allocation and audience development
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and is responsible for ensuring campaigns deliver on KPIs
- Support development of strategic approach and experience design by delivering channel ideas and providing the link to reality of historical performance and in-market opportunities
- Build strong relationships with client counterparts and manage day to day relationships
- Responsible for management, development, and mentorship of Associates/Sr. Associates
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, consumer insights or equivalent and 3+ years of related media buying experience, previous team management experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to translate and present complicated ideas in a simple, and easy to understand yet creative style
- Willingness to learn and create solutions that challenge the status quo
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities with the ability to think unconventionally in proposing solutions
- Negotiation and influence skills – steeped in required industry, brand, and competitive knowledge
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in effectively coaching and developing others
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.