- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) is a world-famous creative agency that makes jaw-dropping, thumb-stopping, eye-opening work for brands across the globe. Founded in London in 1982, we now have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Stockholm, Mumbai, Singapore and Shanghai. Our first ad for Levi’s showed a black sheep travelling in the opposite direction to a flock of white ones. That’s where we got our logo and our guiding philosophy: when the world zigs, zag. Why? Because it’s easy to zig, to go with the grain. It feels safe. It feels like the sensible thing to do. But the greater risk is failing to stand out. We believe in the power of difference to make a difference.
Our goal is a simple one: make the best work in the world. That’s where you come in. We need rebels, dreamers, thinkers, mathematicians, makers, artists, visionaries, doers, observers, the different and the unreasonable. We need Black Sheep. People who want to make the hearts flutter and minds do flips, who can change businesses and culture. People who want to make a difference, come here for something different.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the New York Leadership Team.
The Executive Assistant will provide a high-level of administrative assistance to the President, Chief Creative Officer and Chief Strategy Officer of New York on a one-to-one basis, acting as the first point of contact. This person will liaise not only with BBH’s global management team, but also current and potential clients.
You will manage all aspects of our executive(s) daily needs including internal team communications, calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, and personal responsibilities. You will also help support the greater management team by taking on special projects as needed. We intend for this role to start off as remote but will eventually join the rest of the agency in our NYC office once it is safe to do so.
- Frequently liaise with senior level internal and external contacts prioritizing incoming communications, dealing with routine issues and coordinating complex responses ensuring these are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Organize and maintain complex calendars; prioritize and coordinate a high-volume of ever-changing schedules and priorities
- Provide comprehensive calendar management: Managing and scheduling of key appointments for multiple executives across multiple time zones while prioritizing along the way.
- Ensure smooth flow of the Executive’s meeting calendar on a daily basis by making sure Executives are aware of meeting times and medium in advance (skype, teams, hangout etc)
- Ensure Executives are notified when meetings are running long and conflicting with other appointments, notifying meeting attendees know if any delays, and proactively identifying and resolving conflicts
- Communicate on behalf of the executive(s) you support, including handling highly sensitive and confidential material. Ensure all communication is tracked and responded to in a timely manner
- Prepare and process expense reports. Manage company documents as needed through organized systems
- Act as a liaison for direct reports
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational processes as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed, including planning high-profile events, off-site meetings, team events, and PR/industry initiatives.
- When it is safe to do so, coordinate and oversee domestic and international travel arrangements, including all necessary travel documentation
- Maintain full discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Play an active role in bringing a positive dynamic to the agency (including agency culture, events, and DEI initiatives)
- At least 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in an advertising/marketing agency setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Degree in Advertising, Communications, Business or similar
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented; always has solutions in mind when managing up
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style
- High level of professional maturity, integrity, and a solid work ethic
- A passion for creativity, personal hobbies and pop culture! - any additional creative outlet, hobby or passion is a plus
- Contribute to BBH’s culture and most importantly - have a good time doing it!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.