Global Director, Business Operations
- 40 East Verdugo Avenue, Burbank, CA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
The Global Director of Business Operations will need to have a hands-on approach and will be directly involved in directing the finance and procurement process across the globe. Your role will be to work directly with the TikTok clients to define the operational functions within Finance. While you will have financial leads within each market to help support, you will be responsible for ensuring all markets are following the agreed-upon steps for billing, coordination of payment, and other procurement needs.
- Lead global processes around finance and be there as the central hub for markets to be able to address any questions or concerns.
- Collect and maintain information necessary for any annual client contractual obligations, including client rebates and/or incentive opportunities, and provide regular guidance to Agency Financial Directors regarding local treatment for such financial obligations.
- Ensure the financial integrity of client agreements, internal reporting and procedures.
- Coordinate centralized billing and other necessary financial functions as required by clients and drive compliance across the team and confirm client invoicing/reconciliation deadlines are achieved.
- You’ll have superior communication abilities, be collaborative, and an excellent problem-solver.
- Development of internal best practices, training, and development.
- Ensure the financial integrity of client agreements, internal reporting, and procedures.
- Coordinate centralized billing and other necessary financial functions as required by clients.
- Lead month-end, quarter-end and year-end close procedures such as accruals, reconciliation, and adjustments
- Work closely with local finance leads to ensure quarterly non-working fees and commissions are billed and accrued as per contracts
- Establish key operational processes and ensure adherence
- Derive insights from budget reports that are meaningful and provide explanations for discrepancies over time
- The leadership of budget status meetings internally and externally with a prepared agenda and objective for each meeting
- Minimum 8 years overall business expertise in a client services industry, financial or accounting related experience
- Understanding of a broad range of media advertising channels from National TV, Local Broadcast, OOH, Print, Display, OLV, Search
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT) and proven expertise in complex Excel formulas (V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.) to support budget reporting
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- A minimum of 5 years of advertising/media experience ideal
- Knowledge of Media tools, Prisma and/OR Media Ocean a plus
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work proactively
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail-oriented habits
- Fast learner with problem-solving skills and willingness to find solutions
- Must be a team player with strong communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.