Analyst, Programmatic & Social
- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Programmatic Analyst is responsible for campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting and billing reconciliation. The Programmatic Analyst is responsible for identifying and implementing optimizations as approved by senior team members and clients.
He/she/they provide(s) input in the construction of client decks and status documentation. This is a junior-level role requiring 1+ years of experience in programmatic or social media. This is a team dedicated to supporting new ideas, innovation that strongly values personal and professional growth and development and mentorship.
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently, and in support of Campaign Managers
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to programmatic best practices throughout the full programmatic campaign life-cycle
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Assist in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
- Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Traffic campaign tags into ad exchange environments
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, engineering, statistics, economics, sociology, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience within programmatic or paid social
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong analytics, organizational, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.