- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Location- open to remote and any of the CJ Affiliate offices- www.cj.com
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
CJ Affiliate’s Technology Recruiter plays a key role in hiring the best talent for CJ’s Engineering and Data Science teams. As part of the Talent team, CJ Affiliate Recruiters are directly involved in the growth and development of our teams across the country. They serve as candidate advocates and consultative partners to internal teams, responsible for recruiting permanent, contract, and contract-to-hire talent. Recruiters work across disciplines, and must be highly proficient in candidate generation and sourcing, and be able to deliver quality talent with minimal lead time. This role is ideal for a process-oriented individual that is able to manage a high volume across multiple geographies without sacrificing candidate experience.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists provide added value by operating as subject matter experts in a specific department or vertical. They layer market insight and data-driven thinking into their processes, using both to build credibility with the business they support.
· Source and screen qualified technology candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engines, and web resume mining techniques
· Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback, negotiate and close all offers
· Provide regular status updates to Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
· Partner with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategy for designated roles
· Execute CJ Affiliate and Publicis Media Talent processes and policies consistently
· Proactively develop pools of qualified candidates in advance of need
· Schedule, track, and manage in-person and phone interviews across multiple time zones
· Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
· Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system and all other Talent Acquisition tools
· Contribute to ad hoc project work
· Represent, articulate, and evangelize the CJ Affiliate and Publicis Media brand proposition with personality and professionalism
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 4+ years of experience recruiting (ideally familiarity in tech recruitment) in a fast-paced environment
· Successful track record recruiting and filling engineering, data science and account management roles
· Proactive contributor, eager to further develop and learn the advertising/marketing industry
· Organized and process oriented approach to staffing and onboarding
· Solid experience with applicant tracking systems
· Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter
· Professional and effective oral and written communication skills
· Superior strategic thinking and solid analytical skills
· Sincere desire to work in a team environment
· Innate curiosity and interest in self-education
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.