Intern Copywriter (m/f/d)
- Heidi-Kabel-Platz, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
Publicis Groupe has been appointed by Beiersdorf as the global agency partner for NIVEA, the world’s leading skin-care brand, for every market globally. For NIVEA we have built a bespoke agency called Publicis One Touch, a name that embodies the NIVEA brand purpose of ‘The Power of Touch’.
Publicis One Touch is a new agency model that brings together data, creativity and technology to help build a truly integrated approach to the Nivea brand. This model is designed to dramatically improve the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and consistency of NIVEA marketing.
To deliver the creative scope and the implementation we will have powerhouses across 8 hubs in New York, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai, Bangkok, Moscow. The new Agency will be led from a Hamburg HQ, and use a network of Publicis One Touch teams in over 40 other markets to cover the NIVEA world.
Working at Publicis One Touch not only gives team members the chance to work on an iconic brand at a global level and not just be a part of an agency, but be an essential part of business transformation for Beiersdorf.
We are looking for a Intern Copywriting (m/ f/ d) (Mandatory Internship)
- You will be given a lot of responsibility from day one
- You work on big and visible campaigns for a very big brand (NIVEA)
- You work closely with our experts (Copywriter, Art Director, Account Manager)
- You are closely involved in text and conception of german and international projects (classic und digital)
- Preparation and creation of presentations
- You develop award-ideas and of course: your own portfolio
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- German (mother tongue), english (good knowledge)
- Quick understanding and no anxiety about dealing with complex content
- You are fit in text and presentation programs (Word, PowerPoint)
- You know the standard forms and channels of social media and bring a digital way of thinking
- Your previous training or career path gives you a basic qualification (text / communication / journalism, etc.)
- You are looking for a mandatory internship for a period of 3-6 Months
Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere and a lot of creative potential to move this great brand forward and appeal to new generations.
A generous office at the heart of Hamburg. An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg. An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions. All you need to be successful, inspired, quench your thirst and feed your brain.