Client Partner, Digital Media & Mobile
- 2828 Routh Street, Dallas, TX
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
The Client Partner is responsible for developing, executing and partnering across all channels for one of our largest global accounts. You will ensure profitability for existing business, including interacting with the client to develop and grow the relationships, negotiate contracts, and come to an agreement on scope and estimated costs of projects. As an advisor and key contact to the client, the Client Partner must align the client’s expectations and Razorfish.
You currently reside or will relocate to Dallas.
In this role, you will oversee the Mobile team in Dallas, operating as our “on the ground” account lead with mobile clients. Scope of work includes media, CRM and performance analytics. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Media and some exposure to CRM. They should also have experience launching campaigns and products in collaboration with cross-discipline teams. The Client Partner will work closely with Clients to identify their specific needs, business objectives and help identify and implement products, processes and services that help achieve their goals and grow the relationship.
- Building strong relationships with the client through a superior understating of clients business issues, marketing communications and competition. Shares responsibility for Senior Client relationships with Executive Client Partners and VPs. You will partner with the leadership team to maintain mid to senior level relationships allowing us to: proactively identify client risks or opportunities and managing client teams to effectively respond to these client needs
- Providing vision, inspiration and strategic leadership to both the agency team and clients. Ensuring a collaborative approach internally and across agency partners to ensure happy and productive relationships.
- P&L management assistance to Executive Client partners in attaining P&L targets through a combination of existing business contributions and new business development
- Managing team and participating in regular update meetings, ongoing communication, etc. partnering with client delivery teams to enhance and deepen client relationships and ensure operational excellence.
- 8-10 years’ experience managing accounts at an agency, consultancy or within a marketing department
- Must have experience managing large-scale client relationships from Senior Director-level downward, leading cross-functional teams and budget management
- Diverse digital marketing background with a focus on digital first paid media, CRM and analytics.
- You will oversee Mobile team in Dallas, scope of work includes media, CRM and performance analytics.
- Managed and lead the formation of deliverables such as: communication architectures, annual media, owned and commerce plans, learning agendas, campaign plans, program strategies, etc.
- Proven ability to establish and nurture strong, productive and trusted client relationships
- Experience working on large, high-velocity accounts, handles fast-pace and change with ease.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Fosters a highly collaborative working environment to generate participation from diverse perspectives.
- A strong communicator and leader with sound business acumen. Comfortable operating in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.