Senior QA Automation Developer - Remote Within Poland
- Wołoska 9A, Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace.
With 19,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative combined with our culture of innovation enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com.
We are looking for experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer who is obsessed with quality, highly committed to driving very talented teams working on a variety of technologies. Knowledge of a variety of testing tools (creative, mobile, automation, non-functional) will immediately add value in proposing all-encompassing solutions to clients in addition to participating in other pre-sales activities.
As a Senior QA Automation Developer at Publicis Sapient, you will emanate a passion for innovative thinking to make an impact in the digital domain, within our clients’ testing organizations and on their future. Experience of working within an agile/scrum environment will come as standard to you and you will welcome the opportunity to bring new ways of working and creative ways of delivering quality to Publicis Sapient. Coupled with excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills, you will thrive at the opportunity to manage large complex applications and the ability to make tough decisions. You will enjoy contributing ideas and taking part in a collaborative team that delivers premium quality software applications and services.
• Knowledge of various test approaches e.g. creative, mobile, automation and performance to make informed and valuable testing decisions.
• Automation testing – Understanding the need of an investment for automation on a project to justify the inclusion/exclusions from scope.
• Automated test experience in BDD using Cucumber.
• Strong experience of designing, building and designing automation frameworks using Webdriver with Java.
• Familiar with mobile testing on different OS and latest versions of platform and devices that are used in testing.
• Strong understanding of Continuous Integration using Jenkins/Hudson.
• Strong core Java coding experience would be a plus.
• Solid manual testing experience as automation test cases will be created based on manual test cases.