- 21 Harris Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a candidate who has a good blend of technical and project management experience. The candidate should have project management and stakeholder handling skills. The candidate is also required to have a good understanding of web-based Java applications in BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) domain.
The applications follow a multi-layered architecture, and the candidate should have a working knowledge of:
- SCM: Git/Bitbucket
- Build/Dependency Management: Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Bower, NPM, Webpack & Babel
- AWS: CloudFormation, Auto Scaling Groups, RDS, S3, CloudFront, SNS, CloudWatch, Lambda & API Gateway
- Experience actively participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, inception, functional and technical design, development, testing, roll-out, and support.
- Experience interacting with the client and onsite coordinators during different phases of a project.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience being the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders).
- Experience working with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- The ability to resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and a good understanding of facilitation techniques.
Benefits of Working Here
- Career growth and training opportunities
- A collaborative, agile and diverse regional team
- “Plugged” into a global organization with a start-up mindset