Senior Vice President, Strategy
- 40 East Verdugo Avenue, Burbank, CA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
The Zenith team supporting TikTok is looking for an exceptionally talented SVP, Strategy to oversee Media Planning and Strategy functions for a creative, fun and fast-paced account. The SVP, Strategy will lead a team in the development, execution, and stewardship of integrated media plans for the client’s business. This individual will effectively leverage experience, knowledge and skills to push fresh thinking while balancing client, agency, and team needs. This role will also provide strategic vision and guidance on a global level in order to build consistency around the world.
- Serves as primary senior lead on client’s business.
- Responsible for holistic account oversight and developing, implementing and executing strategy to advance client’s business
- Brings thought-leadership and new perspective with deep understanding of omni-channel customer experience and ability to manage associated downstream, cross-channel campaign executions
- Demonstrates success in building/leading a scaled brand strategy, planning, and research capability in an agency environment with evidence of breakthrough innovation across these disciplines
- Deep understanding of the research methodologies that underpin these insights and demonstrate success in motivating a team to uncover/expand upon them to help drive industry-leading innovation
- Responsible for casting long range strategic vision for industry and how it applies to clients’ needs.
- Directs the long-range planning and development of campaigns to ensure best use of organizational resources
- Act as a catalyst to spark curiosity and innovation within the team.
- Responsible for budgeting, controlling costs, planning and scheduling around cost concerns for business unit
- Providing staffing recommendation and daily supervision to all accounts
- Ensure connectivity with all relevant internal and external stakeholders in the US and globally (as necessary)
- Drive best in class insight, data-informed strategy, and innovation
- Participates in new business efforts including development of new business opportunities and new business pitches (as needed)
- Ensure a robust training program for all members of the team is in place
- Strong connection to all markets around the world to bring best practices and share learnings.
- Continuously learns about Publicis offerings in order to lead recommendations for tools and services that can move the client’s business
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 15+ years of media experience, which may include client management in a marketing/advertising agency environment
- Entertainment experience is highly preferred
- Superior client service experience with proven ability to manage the workflow of each media campaign.
- Strong grasp of the streaming ecosystem and OTT platforms, offering an ability to influence transformational stories for client’s business
- Experience with integrated, multi-media marketing projects with an emphasis on OTT/streaming space
- Computer Skills/Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Nielsen Suite, Kantar, IMS, Flowchart Software, R/F and Optimization Software, Social Tracking tools, comScore, Prisma, Mbox, MRI/GfK, GWI. Understand its capabilities and applications to translate data into actionable insights
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills
- Thinks clearly and diplomatically when participating in a discussion to field complex or sensitive questions from clients/internal groups
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to define and implement professional standards for team participation, conflict resolution, problem-solving, and communication
- Establish and encourage ongoing cross-sharing of work and best practices across agency and client teams
- Able to manage a budget, control costs, plan and schedule around cost concerns for the business unit
- Demonstrates the ability to be curious and passionate about the client’s business
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Creatively minded and looking for ways to move the client’s business and drive the industry forward
- Prior global experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.