- Platinium Business Park I, Wołoska 9, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland
Publicis Groupe is one of the largest advertising agency holding companies in the world as well as a global leader in the fields of marketing, communications, and digital transformation. Driven by data, cutting-edge technology, and creativity, the company’s solutions enable brands to provide customers with tailored experiences on a large scale. In Poland, Publicis Groupe employs almost 1,500 specialists.
The company utilizes the Power of One operating model, whose main objective is to integrate and develop competencies that will create increasing business value for existing and future clients.
In the Polish market, Publicis Groupe unites many marketing agencies valued both locally and internationally, grouped by areas of competence: Creative & Content (Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis, Leo Burnett, LiquidThread), Media (Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Performics), Public Relations (MSL, Publicis Consultants), Commerce (Digitas, &IS), Production (Prodigious), Data Science, and Investment.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with the Client;
- Mapping possibilities for business development & acquisition of new budgets;
- Managing a team of employees;
- Controlling and taking responsibility for the quality and efficiency of the teams’ work;
- Managing integrated advertising campaigns.
- Few years of experience as an Account Supervisor in an advertising agency;
- Fluent business English – both written and spoken is a must;
- Experience in working with an international Client;
- Proficiency in conducting integrated communication strategies;
- Ability to manage working time, budgets, and the development of a team of several employees;
- Ability to easily establish contact and build long-term relationships with the Clients;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- A very good and efficient time management and planning skills;
- Self-starter, fast-learner, and a can-do spirit.
- Professional development in a recognized and constantly growing agency under the supervision of the best industry experts;
- The ability to implement unique projects for a truly global client;
- Cooperation based on direct feedback, allowing you to expand the scope of competences;
- International working environment;
- Co-funding of the private health care package, sports card (Multisport), cinema tickets, holidays known as “wczasy pod gruszą”;
- The possibility of learning two foreign languages with the help of a dedicated platform for you and the person you have chosen;
- Access to the internal and international platform (Marcel) for exchanging contacts, experiences, together with a wide portfolio of e-learning courses;
- Wide range of online trainings in cooperation with recognized market partners;
- If you are interested in remote working or flexible working hours - let us know!