Junior SEO Specialist (ESP)
- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from one of the world’s leading creative agency.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from US, UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more
Are you a native Spanish speaker? Perhaps familiar with Spanish dialects used in Mexico, Chile and Peru for example?
If this is you, and you also have aspirations of exploring a career in Digital Media – or more specifically, SEO and Analytics – we’d like to meet you! We are looking for a new member to join our team who is capable of working in Spanish and/or in the language dialects of Latin America, but also wants to work with us in an agency setup. If you’re eager to understand how to make websites more visible on Google with the help of a multinational team of experts, are competitive and somewhat obsessive at times, and are keen on finding out how to measure website success, then this role is for you.
Search Engine Optimization of websites, including mainly:
- Technical Auditing, Health Checks and Amendments
- Content Auditing, Gap Analysis and Strategy Execution
- Content Briefings, Meta Data & Schema Markup creation
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research and Keyword Database Management
What we offer:
- Entry-level position where you can cover the basic SEO practices while learning from experienced peers to grow into a more diverse SEO role.
- Guidance, mentorship and leadership with flexibility, so it’s best if you have a proactive interest to grow in Search Engine Marketing and Optimization.
- Opportunity to work across global markets in English and Spanish on a daily basis, significant exposure to Global 500 and Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience within the network that’s largely what you make of it. We appreciate ambitious and determined people.
- Multinational team of experts
- Flexible work environment
- Downtown Budapest office, along with home office opportunity
What extras we offer:
- SEO strategy, PPC theory and onboarding workshops,
- Analytics, conversion optimization and action-driven reporting,
- Client calls, client relationship management from SEO perspective,
- Business-savvy English
- Native speaker of Spanish or Latin American Spanish
- 0-2 years of experience in SEO and/or Analytics
- Data oriented mindset and strong analytical skills – be able to analyze reports and make decisions based on data
- Tech-savvy and have a passion for digital marketing, especially for websites and their content and technical aspects
- Good time and project management skills - be able to handle multiple projects and tasks the same time
- Proactive mindset and good problem solving skills – you are not afraid of new challenges and tasks you are not familiar with, you have a strong can-do attitude
- Polite, prompt, confident, curious and courteous personality
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We plan to keep a hybrid model of home office days and office days. We need all of our team members to be located and live in Hungary. Very few roles are 100% remote, please enquire when you apply.
We operate with a competency-based selection process which involves a pre-screening through delivering a professional task outlined in a role specific home assignment.