- 175 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3R8, Canada
We're the network agency that walks like an independent. With a Stay Hungry mantra and a holistic, One Team, One Dream approach, we're on a mission to show the world a level creativity that will blow people's minds. Through HumanKind thinking, the agency puts a brand's purpose at the center of communications to transform human behaviour.
Leo Burnett is looking for an Account Executive to join their team, working on a large teleco client.
You are at the epicenter of an extremely fast paced business, steering brand building and performance driving campaigns. They own a number of smaller projects and support an Account Supervisor/Director with larger integrated campaigns from beginning to end by supporting the research process, production processes, managing financials and cultivating work that’s effective.
- Co-ordinate the internal team through all stages of development from inception to development (project management, planning, creative, production)
- Be the lead on the executional components of projects
- Ensure the team is following process and timing; anticipate the effects of one action on the next
- Responsible for the day-to-day account upkeep (budgets, status meetings, timelines, ad trafficking, talent contracts, contact reports, internal/external meeting coordination, agendas, travel, historical data mining, award submissions)
- Monitor and keep team up-to-date on all competitive activity
- Be an active member in promoting a positive agency culture
- Foster good working relationships by collaborating with clients, internal departments and external agency partners/vendors
- Be a strong day-to-day point of contact for clients
- Provide support to the Account Supervisor/Director in maintaining strong communication with clients and internal teams
- Passionate about creative work and capable of learning how to judge it through a brand/strategic lens
- Act as a creative partner to the whole team
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and interpret business results
- Supports team in facilitating and analyzing research and strategic/creative testing
- Relevant education to Account Services
- At least 2 years of relevant Account Management experience in an agency setting
- Team player: Personable and positive attitude
- Demonstrates organizational skills: Strength in management and prioritization of work load; ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Solution oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Leo Burnett Toronto is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Drawing on valuable perspectives and insights from our unique workforce allows us to continue sharing our creativity with the world. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests.