Senior Account Executive
- 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
- Senior Account Executive must be well versed and up to date on all the Agency’s system/procedures and must work closely with creative teams, accounts, FA, and planning divisions;
- Delivering margin of 20 % on approved revenue delivery;
- Taking responsibility for estimate/ invoice control and queries in liaison with Finance and Production;
- Assisting Account Manager to formulate and implement effective advertising and marketing plans for clients;
- Ensuring superior quality service and experiential marketing ideas are delivered to clients, and then implemented effectively and on time;
- Assisting in the preparation of materials for clients meetings and regular reports;
- Ensuring accurate completion and authorization of initiating and supporting documentation;
- Staying fully abreast of all competitive advertising and press coverage of the brands, their competitors and the market place;
- Be the main point of contact between the account team and other departments on issues relating to the efficient administration of the accounts;
- Ensuring account and creative team members are properly informed and updated on all brand activities;
- Ensuring that the agencies message is clear;
- Make sure that the clients’ issues/ opportunities are identified in timely manner.
- MBA / Bachelors.
- Can start ASAP is an advantage.
- Having experiences working with top global clients is a plus.
- From 3+ years in advertising field as the equivalent position.
- Proactive, dynamic and professional.
- Be well organized, maintaining complete, comprehensive, and easily accessible data libraries.
- Attentive to details, ensuring that all supporting documentation is accurately complete and authorized.
- Excellent in communication skill. Fluency in English.
- With a “passion” for the advertising.