- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients –some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Manager is the day-to-day steward of programmatic and/or social media campaign development, activation and innovation. This person will work closely with the media strategy and client teams to translate high-level marketing goals and media objectives into impactful paid media campaigns on social networks.
The Manager is also responsible for day-to-day management of a team of Analysts/Sr. Analysts, including both project management to ensure timely delivery of all tasks and career development, as well as some hands-on keys and QA work as needed. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope and requires the ability to apply detailed paid media knowledge to actionable insights and recommendations.
- Direct and manage the daily workflow of all paid social and programmatic campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation & maintenance, and post-buy recaps
- Interface with Investment, Strategy, and Activation media teams to respond to client briefs, build strategic campaign plans, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
- Assist in training, mentoring, and developing team members
- Compile data across several programmatic and social media platforms and work in collaboration with the Analytics team to create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Adopt established account management standards and enhance campaign best practices
- Monitor the latest trends across paid media, including advertising formats, channels, platforms and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Champion and facilitate communication and collaboration within the team and the agency
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to present and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Develop action plans for achieving and measuring programmatic and social media success, including setting key metrics, measurement and optimization strategies
- Advocate the value of paid media channels and help educate clients, partners and internal teams on the latest developments and capabilities in these fast-growing media ecosystems
- Provide oversight and direction to team of dedicated media buyers
- Lead regular check-ins on campaign performance and track against KPIs
- Provide direction as needed for improving campaign performance through optimization and/or implementing new features and strategies
- Create and deliver presentations to both clients and internal teams showcasing campaign strategy and performance results
- Develop points of view on new technologies, trends and opportunities in the social and programmatic media marketplaces
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, engineering, statistics, economics, sociology, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- 1+ years working with Facebook & Twitter ads platforms with hands-on experience managing and optimizing buys through API and/or self-serve tools
- And/or 1+ years working with Programmatic DSPs including The Trade Desk or Google’s DV360 platforms with hands-on experience managing and optimizing buys through their self-serve tools
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Strong analytics, organizational, and communication skills
- Previous leadership/management experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.