Digital Media Director
- 40 Chancery Lane, London, United Kingdom
Digitas is where connected experiences bring brands to life.
Like the unicorn, Digitas is a rare beast, with strategy, technology, data, creativity and media under one roof. We believe in a different approach to designing experiences for brands.
The future lies in combining the memorability of brand thinking with the empathy of design thinking, as we believe brands should strive to create Total Brand Experience. We create connected experiences through our capabilities in - Experience Consulting, Platforms & Products, Precision Media and CRM, Comms & Content.
We have a different way of working to most agencies, casting is a strategic deliverable, and we build multidisciplinary teams fluent in marketing and technology. We have a process for designed collaboration and we solve problems through making.
Digitas operates in 42 offices in 27 countries and is expanding rapidly with 3500+ employees and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
The Digitas Media Team delivers media services to clients across Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO and Affiliates across teams in Edinburgh and London. The team works with a broad range of clients varying from retail to travel and B2B.
Our mission is to create wonderful digital experiences by connecting media with data, technology and creative to win in the moments that count.
Reporting to the Group Media Director/ Activation Director, the Media Director is responsible for leading the upper funnel media activity for Marriott Hotels. They will lead a multi-disciplinary team delivering industry leading solutions and driving excellence in client performance.
The Media Director will work with the Group Media Director and the Activation Director to contribute to account plans to outline the opportunities to develop client remit and relationships.
- Own the day to day client relationship, making sure that all requests are dealt with in a professional and timely way
- Manage team to develop award winning and effective media plans
- Keep up to date with media trends and digital developments, sharing information and POVs with client and team
- Maintain strong relationships with key media & technology partners
- Support new business opportunities
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team, some through dotted reporting lines, of up to 10 people assisting in their development and supporting prioritization of work load
- Growth of revenue and margin across key clients
- Strong digital media experience
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Deep hands-on experience of managing digital display media channels
- Experience of commercial management of accounts from booking & invoicing to reconciliation
- Proven track record of account optimization & performance improvement
- Good project management skills
- Self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative
- Media agency background
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills to support media planning, forecasting & evaluation
- Experience of offline media planning
- Experience supporting the development of commercial proposals for media services
- First hand analytical experience
- Experience managing international accounts
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.