- 4 Technology Dr, Westborough, MA 01581, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Location can be any of CJ Affiliate locations or remote.
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
The Content/Influencer Manager acts as a Trusted Business Advisor to both brands and influencers. Develop and execute strategic influencer marketing campaigns for top tier brands. Partner with influencers on best practices to monetize content and grow brand partnerships within the affiliate channel.
· Persuade brands on the business benefits of investing in the Influencer industry
· Identify and pitch relevant influencer opportunities to brands.
· Use data and insights to determine brands' influencer partnerships and strategies.
· Generate new relationships between brands and influencers by identifying new investment opportunities that align with campaign goals and audience fit.
· Train and educate influencers on CJ tools and product solutions to optimize their success in the platform.
· Coordinate across multiple departments and teams (both internally and with clients) to manage campaign assets and deliverables.
· Advocate within the CJ Network for influencer and content personas.
· Learn about and apply influencer industry channels and trends to your client campaigns.
What we look for?
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience
• 1+ Influencer marketing or influencer campaign management
• Critical thinking, problem solving and data analytics experience required to create, analyze, and provide insights from reporting platforms.
• Excellent organizational and communications skills with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work across departments and divisions by building consensus and delivering upon stated objectives
• Strong client presentation skills
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment in order to meet tight deadlines
• Self-initiative and eager to enhance skillset
• Knowledge of CreatorIQ influencer platform a plus
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.