- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Media Strategy and Activation Supervisor will focus on developing and managing media strategy and activation initiatives across multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and has strong problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on, proactive, and detail-oriented self-starter with at least three years of media planning and/or buying experience with at least one full year of experience within digital investment. Additionally, he/she/they must have a proven track record of building strong working relationships with internal teams as well as external partners (clients, agencies, vendors etc.)
This is a very collaborative and connected team dedicated to great client service as well as fostering an environment for professional growth for their team members.
- Own aspects of the planning and activation process for media campaigns
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and is responsible for ensuring campaigns deliver on KPIs
- Strategize with your team and the client to develop innovative, well-targeted marketing solutions
- Acts as channel expert for the team, having heavy communication with the marketplace and developing POVs
- Steward campaigns, which includes daily campaign activation, management, optimization and post-campaign reporting with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Own budgets and optimize spend evenly throughout the campaign
- Serve as client contact and develop and deliver client presentations
- Generate and deliver various media reporting to account teams and internal finance teams both on scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Develop guidelines and process for social execution and reporting
- Responsible for team management and development of Associates/Sr. Associates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertisement, Communications or related field with 3+ years of related experience
- 1+ year of digital investment experience across multiple channels (social, programmatic, display, online video etc.)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to detect and translate a story behind numbers/data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to translate and present complicated ideas in a simple, and easy to understand yet creative style
- Proven experience in effectively coaching and developing others
- Understanding of multiple media channels
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; PowerPoint and advanced Excel
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting while effectively managing priorities
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities with the ability to think unconventionally in proposing solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.