Regional Business Analytics Consultant
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
We aim to attract colorful talented analytics personalities with a passion for all the opportunities unleashed by digital disruption and help our teams with relevant up to date solutions.
Come join our Publicis family!
What we offer is the opportunity to join a team in developing and delivering effective solutions for today's dynamic Asia Pacific marketplace and a culture that fosters growth and development. This role will suit those who are business-oriented, curious and keen to work in a globally collaborative network of global experts - challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and seize the opportunity to transform yourself. All this while having fun along the way.
- Analyse, recommend and apply appropriate techniques to solve clients’ business problems.
- Create and present effective visualizations to convey findings and insights to clients and business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal partners to deliver reports and dashboard solutions.
- Support local and regional markets to translate identified opportunities into client proposals and projects.
- Support local data resources in developing and enhancing data management platforms and drive alignment of data collection practices across various teams in the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related field.
- Relevant experience of 1-3 years. Applicants without prior experience but has passion for learning data analytics/science are welcome to apply.
- Working experience with analytical tools and languages such as R, Python SQL etc beneficial
- Familiarity with statistical modelling, related software and data mining techniques preferred.
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solve business problems using analytics and data.
- Excellent writing, verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Experience of working in the Advertising industry is an added plus.