Search Account Manager - Starcom
- The Strand, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
As the Search Account Manager you will provide in-depth, daily management and optimisation of client’s paid search accounts and bespoke analysis tasks as required. New account forecasting, set-up and creation. This role reports into the Search Account Director.
What you will do
- Work directly with key clients to maximise their search results, developing and implementing PPC recommendations
- Support the Business and Digital Directors in their client relationship and performance media requirements
- Develop proactive discussion papers and initiatives specific to client needs
- Liaise with the clients through campaign implementation and in-market optimisation
- Lead client relationships via active account management – attendance at WIP, actions and minute follow up and delivery of initiatives as agreed
- Run efficient & profitable PPC projects from beginning to end, actively managing campaigns to ensure optimum results for clients, and making changes as required by the client or other partners.
- Follow Starcom's best practice search campaign management process and evolve as required
- Identify opportunity & develop proposals for increased investment
- Take hands-on ownership of client activity within a client portfolio
- Proactively lead the process around reporting, budget management, pacing and delivery across the team
- Work with the data supplied by the reporting platforms to create insightful campaign performance reports (both interim and final) to be presented internally and to clients using Data Studio, Excel &/or Powerpoint
- Stay abreast of platform developments and maintain technical proficiency & platform certifications
- Work with Publicis Groupe external search resource on campaign development and planning process.
- Extensive & proven paid search experience (min. 3 years)
- Excellent client service skills & background
- Up to date certifications in Google Ads & Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of Google Ads, Bing Ads, SA360, GMP Platform
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Powerpoint,
- Good working knowledge of DataStudio
- Working knowledge of Merchant Center & Google Shopping
What we offer
- A fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
- All the benefits of being part of a global network with a Whole-self program, Learning & Development opportunities, flexible working, and an industry-leading parental leave policy
- Day off for your birthday
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme.
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.