Account Executive AE- Cad
- 331 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, General Motors, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
The Leo Burnett team is looking for a brand Account person to join their integrated, fast paced team supporting an iconic American luxury automotive brand. You will support our brand/vehicle team, which lead extremely important initiatives including vehicle launches, cultural programs and previously key tent pole moments such as Oscars and the Super Bowl. This support role is critical in help ensure projects are moving expeditiously through the agency. You will have daily client interaction, working closely with strategy, creative, project management, and production team members.
To be successful in this role, you are:
- A proven broadcast expert having previously worked on TV projects.
- Inspiring internal and agency partners to continually deliver great work that works.
- A proactive problem solver with a positive attitude and able to observe, listen, take feedback, and compromise – from both internal, external, and client teams.
- An adept communicator and relationship builder who can have challenging conversations with both client and internal teams.
The office is currently working remotely at this time. When it is safe to return, we will likely return with options for a hybrid schedule, if preferred. Thank you for your consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.