Client Account Executive
- 3090 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Client Account Executive will help to manage tactical execution of both direct mail and email programs, as well as manage client relationships relative to those programs.
You are responsible for leading the day-to-day management and implementation of client programs and initiatives and ensuring flawless program execution. Integral to the success of this position is the ability to work with all levels and roles within the organization from production to creative to studio to accounting/finance and other account teams, as well as third-party vendors and service providers.
- Effectively manage direct marketing programs for client account, including program recommendations, project execution and results analysis
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients at appropriate levels.
- Possess minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress
- Assist in the generation of presentations, conference reports, program reporting and status reports
- Work independently and with others as part of a team in a highly organized and detail-oriented manner while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Effectively negotiate client and agency needs and desires
- Ensure account profitability
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients through daily contact and ensures client satisfaction
Examples of Duties:
- Manages execution of projects and monitors progress to ensure timely, accurate delivery of service
- Develops creative briefs, manages development and execution of creative concepts
- Works with the production team to ensure accuracy and quality of printed materials
- Reviews and approves specifications, paper samples, color separations, proofs, press checks, envelope sign offs and insertion samples
- Develops direct marketing recommendations and agency point of views
- Conducts competitive research
- Develops project estimates and coordinates project billing
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
- 1-2 years of Direct Marketing experience preferred. Applicable internship experience will be considered.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise. MS Project experience a plus.
- Proven track record in execution of detailed projects and ability to demonstrate critical decision making skills
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.