- 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, Quận 4, Vietnam
We’ve helped grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett, and even more of the world’s most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas, and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
A Graphic Designer is a creative role at Leo Burnett Vietnam. He/ She design customized and interactive sections and applications. He or she develops the overall layout and production design for advertisements on all social channels (Facebook, Instagram) online communications and other design related requirements.
- Hungry for great projects and is passionate on every aspect of designing.
- Works with the Art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Translating ideas to images and the layout of social content.
- Uses a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and multimedia contents.
- Presents the design for a particular project to the art director.
- Works with both text and images, often selecting the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings and text.
- Transforms statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams thru the use of images, text, and color making complex ideas more accessible.
- When using texts in layouts, he or she collaborates closely with writers who choose the words decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists or tables.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing.
- Looks at his/her work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs he or she develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure that the desired message from the client is conveyed.
- Creates rough illustrations of design ideas either by hand sketching or by using a computer program.
- Communicates with other designers, customers and his/her senior creative to ensure that his/her design accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Remains competitive and relevant by being up to date with the latest software and computer technologies.
- 2+ years experience
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- An impressive portfolio that features the best designs to demonstrate his/her creativity and originality.
- Analytical skills, to be able to look at their designs from different angles and point of views.
- Artistic ability that enables him/her to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers.
- Mad computer skills, to be able to use specialized graphic design software to prepare his/her designs.
- Time managing skills, to be able to balance competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
- From both the digital and physical world.
- Multi-media skills is a bonus.