- 21 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
We believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today.
Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem.
We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation, and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
Because what’s good for people, is good for business https://www.leoburnett.com.au/
What we can offer you:
- Work in one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce where we value all the benefits of harnessing differences for our people, our clients and our business.
- A committed Diversity and Inclusion and Belonging strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité and First Peoples RAP (reconciliation action plan) programs
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach “working your way, with us!”
- Open environment, where your input and feedback is valued
- Access to employee benefits including –wellness programmes, learning and development opportunities, network events
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme
The Content Producer will form part of our unique and specialized Connect Content team. This is a multi-disciplinary team which includes writers, art directors, designers, editors, shooters, motion-graphic artists, and other technical specialists. The team works closely with Account Management, Strategy and Creative to input into the social and content recommendations for our clients.
The purpose of Connect Content is to provide our clients a specialist unit of creators and thinkers who consider the full digital content ecosystem and produce high quality agile content to feed it. The team is culturally driven and nimble by nature. They’re tapped into what’s trending, what’s driving conversation, new technologies and digital behaviour. Armed with this, they then produce content that will become part of the cultural narrative.
Your role is to collaborate with project leads, thinkers, and creators to plan and execute social and content campaigns. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with strong production capabilities who has experience working in the social/content space. With the nature of social being always on, a talent for planning and executing nimble social and content projects is very favourable.
This is role has some client facing aspects, so we will be looking for candidate with client servicing experience and relationship building capability.
- Production: Management of all aspects of pre- and post-production, from sourcing and booking locations, talent, and shoot schedules, to managing all finance related matters.
- Workflow: A key operational function of the role is having oversight on what projects are coming in and out of the team, ensuring that we are resourced in a sufficient manner and liaising with the Head of Production and Workflow on the required mix of talent. You will play a lead role in managing the agreed content budgets for projects and work produced.
- Ideation and creation: Given the collaborative nature of this team, it is important that every team member contributes to the content development process with specialist knowledge, so an understanding of social media will be a real asset.
- Talent liaison: You will have the opportunity to work with influencers as talent and content creators as suppliers, and an ability to create proposals that include innovative co-creation opportunities will be highly regarded.
A bit about you…
- Has 3+ years’ experience as a production manager or coordinator in social, digital or video
- Thrives in a fast-paced role
- Connected to suppliers who specialise in social/content creation
- Has a desire to be involved with great work
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is solutions-focused
- Accepts change as a given
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Brings a generous spirit to collaboration
- Respects differences and diversity
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Leo Burnett, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.