Associate, Master Data Management
- Jln Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 马来西亚
PUBLICIS RE:SOURCES is an established and dynamic Shared Services Organization that provides Finance, Accounting, Payroll and IT Services to companies within the Publicis Groupe. Publicis Groupe, based in France, is the third largest communication group worldwide. The Groupe owns three of the top global advertising networks: Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi and Publicis. With PUBLICIS RE:SOURCES, you will have the opportunities to work with these interesting and creative media and advertising agencies and chart your career path with us. To support our expanding service offering, we are seeking candidates who are ambitious, high caliber and dynamic to join our team.
The Key Accountabilities for this role are, not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as master data maintenance, filing or similar activities.
- Performs data entry of material from source documents into a computer database.
- Ensures master data integrity in ERP application systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Identifying and designing business processes for automation / process streamline.
- Develop, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error.
- Candidate must possess at least advanced diploma/undergraduate degree in IT. Experience in Automation programming language is preferable.
- Computer literate - well versed with Microsoft office applications especially with Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of Data Management and process flow control is essential.
Skills (including technology)
- Excellent English writing & communication skills. Able to speak/read in Mandarin will be added an advantage
- Good Mandarin input & communication skills will be considered as an advantage.