Senior Manager Client Services : Consumer Products (all genders)
- Arnulfstraße, Munich, de
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As a Senior Manager Client Services you will manage and shape relationships with our Consumer Product clients, helping them to drive customer-centric digital transformation and be an integral partner in helping them reimagine their business, and respond to the complex and extensive challenges that they face on an international scale. You will be a true business partner with a strategic understanding of our clients’ brands, their business, their customers and what’s coming next in their industry.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with clients, looking beyond current engagements towards long-term, strategic partnerships
- Helping clients to identify and articulate strategic business problems and opportunities and to act as a trusted partner in shaping and implementing impactful solutions in response
- Develop account plans, engagement strategies and appropriate client propositions based on Publicis Sapient capabilities and service offerings
- Partner with delivery and staffing to assemble well casted teams and identify clear outcomes for team(s) along with how success will be measured
- Cascade client objectives to all team members to ensure alignment and focus on key objectives
- Drive commercial contributions towards Publicis Sapient growth by pitching new business as well as driving overall portfolio profitability
Your Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in the Consumer Products industry
- Track record of developing complex account relationships
- 6+ years of experience in an account management / client partnering role
- Have strong consultancy experience, experience of DBT environments highly advantageous
- Experienced in running large accounts, working with senior stakeholders and achieving ongoing and demonstrable client business impact
- Experience of working in with multi-cultural teams and with near-shore and off-shore teams
- Frequent travel may be required
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Commercial and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ambition, curiosity, chemistry, and personality
- Knowledge of digital and platform development within the Consumer Products Industry
- Able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.