Account Planner (Zenith)
- C/ d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Zenith is a leading global media agency and is one of the agency brands within Publicis Groupe. We are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Are you looking to join an agency who blend data and technology to solve complex challenges for our clients? Do you want to understand how behavioural insights can be drawn from data, and how this can impact a programmatic strategy? If your passionate about the marriage of data and digital, and the prospect of building a career in that space then we want to hear from you! You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best, if this sounds like you and you’ve got something to bring, come and join us!
To learn more, visit https://www.zenithmedia.com/
As a Account Planner, you will be part of the exclusive team for one of the most important clients of the group both in Spain and worldwide. Reporting to the Account Manager, you will have the primary day-to-day responsibility and is expected to be unquestionably familiar with all media account details.
How you’d spend your day:
- Develop and execute various planning scenarios based on media objectives and strategies.
- Extract learnings and provide recommendations based on media results (according to the different KPIs of the campaign).
- Work with other members of the media team in daily media responsibilities.
- Manage the scheduling, posting, and tracking of advertising and compile weekly performance reports, as necessary.
- Utilize appropriate planning tools to achieve optimum performance for media campaigns; maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies to continually enhance campaign execution.
- Maintain and grow relationships with media advertising representatives.
- Manage media budgets for assigned clients.
- Maintain high level of work quality.
- 3-4 years’ experience in traditional media planning in an agency setting or a Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing or related program
- Are proficient in English (B2 or more).
- A complete knowledge of interactive & Offline marketing concepts and practices.
- Strong mathematic and analytical skills.
- Required software proficiencies: InfoSys, InstarAnalytics, comScore, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager…
We think you’re awesome if you:
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans.
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.