Account Planner (Starcom)
- C/ d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
As a Account Planner, you will be part of the exclusive team for one of the most important clients of the group both in Spain and worldwide. Reporting to the Account Manager, you will have the primary day-to-day responsibility and is expected to be unquestionably familiar with all media account details.
How you’d spend your day:
- Develop and execute various planning scenarios based on media objectives and strategies.
- Extract learnings and provide recommendations based on media results (according to the different KPIs of the campaign).
- Work with other members of the media team in daily media responsibilities.
- Manage the scheduling, posting, and tracking of advertising and compile weekly performance reports, as necessary.
- Utilize appropriate planning tools to achieve optimum performance for media campaigns; maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies to continually enhance campaign execution.
- Maintain and grow relationships with media advertising representatives.
- Manage media budgets for assigned clients.
- Maintain high level of work quality.
- 3-4 years’ experience in traditional media planning in an agency setting or a Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing or related program
- Are proficient in English (B2 or more).
- A complete knowledge of interactive & Offline marketing concepts and practices.
- Strong mathematic and analytical skills.
- Required software proficiencies: InfoSys, InstarAnalytics, comScore, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager…
We think you’re awesome if you:
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans.
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.