Publisher Development Manager - CJ Affiliate
- 17 Rue Breguet, 75011 Paris, France
Do you want to work in a fun, smart, and energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded AND inspired? Come work with top performers at CJ Affiliate to make a real difference in how top brands run their businesses. We are the world’s leading affiliate marketing network - we transform digital marketing with the help of big data and business intelligence. We help advertisers drive more sales and expand their reach … and we want to hear from you! CJ Affiliate offers ideal career development and growth opportunities where you will hone skills in strategic planning and execution, as well as enhance your negotiation and presentation skills. You will develop partnerships and motivate affiliates, learn technical skills applicable to digital marketing and nearly every other industry, and so much more. CJ Affiliate is a leader because our teams have advanced tools, present creative solutions, execute strategically, and drive high performance.
CJ France helps advertisers such as Vestiaire Collective, Air France, Booking, Hotels.com, Jacadi, Vans, Accor All in their international activities of growth.
CJ Affiliate is part of Conversant. Recently acquired by Publicis, Conversant provides a suite of solutions designed to generate sales and brand affinity individually, personalized and at scale.
CJ Affiliate FR is recruiting a Publisher Development Manager to support its growth
This is a great opportunity to join the only true global network in affiliate marketing and be part of a team that sets the industry standard for performance and network quality, whilst providing the most sophisticated reporting tools.
As our new Publisher Development Manager you will be promoting CJ by Conversant within the affiliate landscape. You will be analysing publishers to determine each of their growth opportunities, track and report the impact of development objectives and growth KPIs of key publisher accounts together with identifying new prospects and opportunities for the network.
The PDM is tasked with using industry insight to create and deliver operational and strategic initiatives to help and assist the client teams grow the accounts and to deliver on CJ’s promise of offering excellent account management. Working with another Publisher Development Manager and the Director of Publisher Development to strengthen the CJ publisher offering and resource, with the aim of being best in class.
The PDM will have an allocation of key publishers to manage, this will include regular face to face performance reviews, assisting with queries, organising meetings with clients and offering insights and strategies to grow their businesses. They’ll also be tasked with recruiting new publishers to the network, working closely with the client mangers to make sure new publishers meet the client’s portfolio requirements.
Your day will be varied between client meetings, publisher meetings, and industry events together with the day to day activities in managing your publishers.
You will target selected publishers and implement strategies to drive success. This includes providing consultation on advertiser programmes, identifying and matching advertisers with current CJ publishers or newly recruited partners and identifying ways that CJ can increase its value to clients.
- At least 5 years’ experience within Marketing or Digital facing/managing role
- Experience of other marketing channels is an advantage
- Working Style:
- Are transparent in their activities, keeping managers in the loop
- Follow-through on ideas and tasks, over-coming objections
- Are adept at time-management
- Can work autonomously
- Have a willingness to learn
- Will share information with the wider team
- Confident manner to enable them to push ideas forward
- Vibrant personality, able to build strong relationships with publishers
- Proactive, positive attitude and respects others within the team
- Have marketing experience
- Understands objectives of client’s and publisher’s
- Can demonstrate technical know-how
- Have a keen interest in all things online
- Can use MS Office effectively
- Can apply themselves to new tools and resources as appropriate
- Regular, proactive communication with Publishers
- Formulating and executing strategies to drive consistent portfolio growth
- Working with the client teams to identify opportunities for growth
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse range of publishers
- Recruitment and optimisation
- Monitoring account for fluctuations in activity
- Use Hitwise, Publisher Discovery, SimilarWeb and GroupHigh together with the CJ publisher tools to identify long tail publishers that would be relevant to specific products.
- Monitoring usage and performance of creative and product feeds available to publishers, understanding which tools, links, banners and collateral are working well.
- Managing publisher communication via social, email, newsletters, forums and the CJ offers portal.
- Securing preferential placements without compromising ROI.
- Monitoring for publisher drop-off and instigating reactivation campaigns
- Monitoring business model split to ensure diversity of publisher business models across the portfolio
- Presenting data and account reviews face to face
- Running targeted recruitment campaigns
- Presenting the Advertiser Development team with new ideas and proposals for their accounts
- Performance against revenue targets
- Publisher satisfaction rating/retention
- Allocated publisher growth
Thank you to apply directly or send an email to : [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.