Business Lead (m/f/d)
- Heidi-Kabel-Platz 3, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
Publicis Groupe has been appointed by Beiersdorf as the global agency partner for NIVEA, the world’s leading skin-care brand, for every market globally. For NIVEA we have built a bespoke agency called Publicis One Touch, a name that embodies the NIVEA brand purpose of ‘The Power of Touch’.
Publicis One Touch is a new agency model that brings together data, creativity and technology to help build a truly integrated approach to the Nivea brand. This model is designed to dramatically improve the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and consistency of NIVEA marketing.
To deliver the creative scope and the implementation we will have powerhouses across 8 hubs in New York, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai, Bangkok, Moscow. The new Agency will be led from a Hamburg HQ, and use a network of Publicis One Touch teams in over 40 other markets to cover the NIVEA world.
Working at Publicis One Touch not only gives team members the chance to work on an iconic brand at a global level and not just be a part of an agency, but be an essential part of business transformation for Beiersdorf.
We are looking for a Business Lead (m/ f/ d)
- Expected to be a strategic client contact and advisor; daily engagement with range of key clients
- Owns the client relationship on assigned brand by establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Owns the brand strategy and consumer journey and effectively influences the client to achieve brand objectives
- Partners effectively with ECD and creative teams to deliver top-shelf creative work
- Contributes to and may be accountable for new business development
- Responsible for staffing, managing and leading the assigned account team
- Finances: Understands agency revenue and profitability model; Managing and forecasting account financials
- Ensures work is completed within budget by project
- Owns the revenue and forecast for the brand
- Determines and negotiates budget needs; provides input to fee development
- Trouble shoot: Keeps management informed of account status, problems, plans, and meetings and gets senior management involved as needed
- Team Leadership: Serves as team leader to both integrated agency team and to client
- Managing both junior & senior stakeholders, up to C-suite level
- Managing cross-functional teams of 8+ different disciplines, incl. inter-office & inter-agency
- Working across multiple projects with clients in different timezones
- Delivering large-scale, high- profile conference presentations
- Leading & facilitating client workshops & discovery sessions
- At least 10+ years’ proven professional experience preferably in the world of Beauty Care
- Significant experience as a global or regional Account Leader in a senior capacity
- Inspiring leader, strategically sound and creatively motivated
- Positive, resilient, fun-loving
- Detail-oriented, organized personality and great multi-tasker
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Highly proficient on Apple OS X
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere and a lot of creative potential to move this great brand forward and appeal to new generations.
A generous office at the heart of Hamburg. An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg. An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions. All you need to be successful, inspired, quench your thirst and feed your brain.
Person to contact: Brigitta Hornbach