Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive
- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
Located in Budapest, we are a team of digital marketing, media and creative professionals working for local, regional and global clients, delivering awesome work and creating value for our clients and end users. Join us on this exciting journey!
To learn more about Publicis Groupe Hungary visit www.publicisgroupe.hu.
The Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive is the agency’s first-line representative of the accounts assigned to him/her and the first-line representative of these accounts at the agency. S/he is the channel through which the agency works to serve and develop its clients effectively and profitably.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining all necessary records on the account either on his/her own or with the help of a junior
- Responsible for the day-to-day mechanics of the account.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of agency presentations prior to client presentation.
- Is knowledgeable at all times about the status of her/his projects within the agency and takes every effort to ensure that work is done effectively and on time. Keeps her/his superior informed as to status of projects and alert to any possible problems that could arise. Responsible for the preparation of written status reports on his/her account/ projects.
- Works closely with creative group – obtains and maintains their trust. Keeps them informed as to any changes in client/competitive climate and review and evaluates final creative executions.
- Communicates daily with the client. Keeps the client informed on the progress of all work for which s/he is responsible.
- Obtains client approvals throughout projects, including confirmation of target dates and budgets available.
- Maintains a thorough, sensitive and accurate liaison with the client, so that s/he is able to keep the agency informed of client’s problems and objectives.
- Develops good relationships with client opposites and internally with agency associates.
- Work experience in Project Manager and /or Account role, with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills required.