Client Activation Manager (CAM)
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
As part of Publicis Groupe, CJ Affiliate is the leader in Global Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with the tools, training and career development opportunities to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support that deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognises exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
The Client Activation Manager (CAM) owns each new client onboarding and leads all aspects of the launch with the client. They ensure workflow expectations and timelines are met with outlined service level standards, based on account tiers. The CAM role partners with the Client to gain knowledge and understand their business goals for a seamless, successful integration.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Understand the client’s business at all levels (local, country, region) to evaluate delivery requirements
- Principle contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all products and services to the client
- Owns customer operational relationship; delivers excellent customer service
- Manage multiple accounts and tasks without error in delivery
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Integration, and cross-teams as needed to support client onboarding
- Provides recommendations and best practices to ensure that all advertiser accounts within area of responsibility meet the maximum quality setup standards prior to launch
- Hold Client and internal partners accountable to tasks and timeline in accordance with launch plan
- Participates in Sales handoff/Launch Kick-off call
- Ability to build and manage strong client relationships
- Strong influencer and possesses negotiation skills
- Ability to apply business management, financial concepts & contracts knowledge to analyze business needs and develop recommendations
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively
- Ability to understand/analyze an issue or problem and develop/implement a corrective action plan
- Applies appropriate knowledge and methods to resolve business issues
- Meet and adheres to Service Level Agreement standards
- Strong Communication etiquette: calls/email
- Work across and foster team environment with Sales, Tech, Legal, Finance, and Client Development
Great people deserve great benefits!
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay and a variety of other benefits as well as endless opportunities to advance your career.