Associate Advertiser Services Consultant
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
As part of Publicis Groupe, CJ Affiliate is the leader in Global Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with the tools, training and career development opportunities to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support that deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognises exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
The Associate Advertiser Services Consultant provides exceptional support for advertisers in the network. In this role, you will help advertisers troubleshoot tracking and data file issues. You will also help facilitate processes that allow advertisers to be successful in the network. You will develop an understanding of affiliate marketing, various advertiser business models, and CJ Affiliate’s tracking technology.
What you'll do:
- Monitor advertiser tracking network wide to identify potential advertiser down tracking
- Work with account teams and advertisers to restore tracking and associated publisher commission
- Assist advertisers with troubleshooting technical issues
- Facilitate processes between internal teams to meet client needs
- Address, validate, and escalate potential bugs keeping advertisers apprised of the resolution
- Work closely with internal teams such as Business Development, Client Integration, Product, and Legal teams to address all operational aspects required
- Effectively manage and prioritize various client inquiries to meet client and business objectives
- Work collaboratively with peers
- Strong customer service skills with at least 1.5 years of experience in a position that involves direct client interaction.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate on a team
- Strong problem solving, analytical and follow-through skills
Great people deserve great benefits!
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay and a variety of other benefits as well as endless opportunities to advance your career.