Digital Creative Strategist (Social Media Strategist) (m/ f/ d)
- Heidi-Kabel-Platz, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
Publicis Groupe is the global agency partner for NIVEA, the world’s leading skin-care brand, for every market globally. For NIVEA we have built a bespoke agency called Publicis One Touch, a name that embodies the NIVEA brand purpose of ‘The Power of Touch’.
Publicis One Touch is a new agency model designed to help transform NIVEA’s communication model from a TV centric approach to one rooted in the consumer journey leveraging the range of touchpoints and channels that are relevant to consumers today. In order to do that we must bring together data, creativity and technology to help build a truly integrated approach to the Nivea brand. This model is designed to dramatically improve the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and consistency of NIVEA marketing.
To deliver the creative scope and the implementation we will have powerhouses across 9 hubs in New York, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai, Bangkok, Moscow and Hamburg. The Agency is led from Hamburg HQ, which our core communications clients have moved into, and use a network of Publicis One Touch teams to cover the NIVEA world.
Working at Publicis One Touch not only gives team members the chance to work on an iconic brand at a global level and not just be a part of an agency, but be an essential part of business transformation for Beiersdorf.
We´re looking for a superstar candidate to join our Social & Digital team. The Digital Creative Strategist position will support the Head of Digital & Social in bringing to life best in class consumer activations, content ideas and social plans.
You´ll be leading exciting projects that support our vision for the NIVEA brand, enabling digital experiences that excite and attract new audiences.
As part of the job, you´ll be liaising on a daily basis with our creative team and the strategy team, and it will be your responsibility to work together making sure all our campaigns are digital-first and engagement ready.
It will be the Digital Creative Strategist role to:
- Identify new opportunities in the social and digital space (new platforms, new formats, new content ideas).
- Conceptualize these opportunities in strategic and creative ways.
- Define the best way to implement them (globally and locally).
- Present and defend projects to key stakeholders (agency peers and clients)
- Manage and support project execution.
- Execute social content planning for key campaigns.
- Identify consumer insights from data points (social listening, reports, etc)
- Monitor and report on performance.
- Support in the development of internal learning opportunities to help speed up digital culture (inspirational newsletters, training sessions, etc)
The ideal candidate has a varied background and experience in the digital & social space, being able to easily transit between the roles of strategist, creative and project manager.
That does not mean you will work alone. The Digital Creative Strategist is collaborative and a team player, supporting and elevating all team members with your multi-background experience.
Ideally, you have:
- 3+ years of experience in developing social/digital consumer experiences.
- Experience in social media and content planning (experience in community management is a plus).
- A great eye for new trends and a drive for executing with speed.
- Experience working with new social platforms (Tik Tok and Twitch) is a plus.
- Experience with Influencer Engagement.
- Some experience with PR and brand communications.
- Fluent English
- Experience in brand building.
- A passion to innovate, always.
You also know how to use:
- Analytic tools (Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Spark)
- Mac OS X
- Data and insight collection tools (Google Trends, conversation crawlers) are a plus
Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths: so a lot of creative freedom for you.
A generous office at the heart of Hamburg. An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg. An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions. All you need to be successful, inspired, quench your thirst and feed your brain.