Strategic Planner (m/ f/ d)
- Heidi-Kabel-Platz, 20099 Hamburg, Deutschland
Publicis Groupe is the global agency partner for NIVEA, the world’s leading skin-care brand, for every market globally. For NIVEA we have built a bespoke agency called Publicis One Touch, a name that embodies the NIVEA brand purpose of ‘The Power of Touch’.
Publicis One Touch is a new agency model designed to help transform NIVEA’s communication model from a TV centric approach to one rooted in the consumer journey leveraging the range of touchpoints and channels that are relevant to consumers today. In order to do that we must bring together data, creativity and technology to help build a truly integrated approach to the Nivea brand. This model is designed to dramatically improve the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and consistency of NIVEA marketing.
To deliver the creative scope and the implementation we will have powerhouses across 9 hubs in New York, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai, Bangkok, Moscow and Hamburg. The Agency is led from Hamburg HQ, which our core communications clients have moved into, and use a network of Publicis One Touch teams to cover the NIVEA world.
Working at Publicis One Touch not only gives team members the chance to work on an iconic brand at a global level and not just be a part of an agency, but be an essential part of business transformation for Beiersdorf.
- Develop communication strategy informed by emerging consumer trends, competitive and category data and backed by rigorous, credible data and measurement.
- Support both management, business leads and the planning team by using data tools and research to uncover interesting insights for creativity.
- Develop creative briefing documents to provide illumination and inspiration to creatives and review creative ideas, ensuring brand consistency and consumer relevance.
- Provide input, consultancy and participation in consumer, concept and campaign research.
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Assess the performance of our advertising campaigns
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges.
- The position generally requires a degree in business, marketing and/or communication
- 5 years+ working experience in marketing, research or communications
- Portfolio of brand-building and campaign strategies is a plus
- Excellent understanding of the full channel mix
- An understanding of the communication research process
- Data-driven thinking creativity
- Communication and writing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths: so a lot of creative freedom for you.
A generous office at the heart of Hamburg. An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg. An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions. All you need to be successful, inspired, quench your thirst and feed your brain.