Specialist, Digital Activation
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark, Digitas and Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
The Digital Activation team within APEX acts as a centralized resource providing tactical planning recommendations, detailed, margin analysis, media and data strategy, vendor relations, campaign stewardship, and client support.
As a Specialist, Digital Activation, you will be the key point of contact for ensuring campaigns are performing, pacing, and are running with precision. As a key point of contact for agency teams once a campaign has launched, you will be the “campaign quarterback” – ensuring all parties are aligned and have clear direction on what is required to achieve and outperform campaign benchmarks.
- Provide white glove client service to key brands and agencies across the Publicis Groupe
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple live campaigns across channels, with multiple partners with ownership of both established and emerging accounts
- Act as campaign lead to ensure success for your dedicated accounts, fostering collaboration across departments to achieve and outperform client goals
- Manage campaign delivery as key liaison between agency teams, client strategists, and preferred partners by monitoring, tracking and reporting on overall performance
- Monitor, analyze, and report against campaign pacing and performance to internal parties while holding partners accountable to our APEX standards
- Create and present campaign wrap up reports showcasing campaign success, key learnings, and future recommendations
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with agency counterparts and vendor contacts to receive information about client goals and new product offerings
- Collaborate with Brand Development and Client Strategy to troubleshoot problems, improve process, and ensure client satisfaction
- Work with billing and revenue operations to appropriately track usage and spend of partners
- Assist in the overall invoicing process by acting as a liaison between internal operations and external parties on a monthly basis
- 3+ years of relevant experience in digital media, advertising, strategy, or partnerships
- Knowledge of programmatic is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel quarterly
Possess the Following Traits:
- Strong relationship skills, comfortable speaking directly to key decision makers
- Ability to troubleshoot on the spot and find solutions/workarounds during campaign launches
- Able to think critically and work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Highly effective communicator
- Work both independently and cross-functionally
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.