Associate Director, Project Management (SEO)
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
Associate Director, Project Management (SEO)
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
Our Project Management team enables and executes great work in the smartest way possible. We are passionate about transforming ideas into results as we constantly negotiate, organize and understand the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and technology.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate Director in Project Management – a digital producer with a passion for using collaboration, the creative process and emerging technologies to produce world-class interactive experiences for our clients. You’ll help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated campaigns for Fortune 500 clients. Our project work includes SEO and content focused projects. As an Associate Director, you will not only help develop and execute the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work, but will also be client-facing and oversee large programs of work. To succeed, you will need to be a creative advocate, strive to be proactive, have a passion for technology, maintain a deep project management toolkit and exercise excellent communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do - As an Associate Director on the Project Management team, you will:
· Guide large teams in SEO process development, financial management (at a program level) and scoping of work
· Define and adjust processes to meet project/business needs and look for ways to improve processes while coaching teams to do the same
· Oversee annual account planning in regards to holistic team structure and scoping process
· Collaborate with senior management and cross-functional leads on complex projects and strategic assignments
· Lead client discussions on project plans to ensure client understands project flow and due dates needed in order to meet end goals
· Participate in new business RFI or RFP requests when necessary
· Contribute to capability model definition and management
· Demonstrate strong written and oral presentation skills
· Develop and articulate compelling decks and lead trainings
· Manage multiple direct reports and set career and capability goals with them
· Enforce team compliance to high company standards and professionalism
· Participate in team and cross-capability recruiting, interviewing and staffing
· Attend training seminars and continuing education as offered
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Keeping clients and internal teams moving in the same direction
· Problem-solving program and project issues; assisting teams in resolution and successfully leading large teams to develop risk mitigation plans
· Actively seeking out ways to improve team and client communication and developing processes that lead to more effective collaboration
· Demonstrating the ability to deliver constructive feedback while outlining and facilitating development plans where needed
· Experiencing something new every day
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year degree
· 5-8 years of Project Management, Marketing or related experience
· Mastery of mid to large-level projects and programs, with a focus on SEO and content work
· PMP and/or CSM Certification (or desire to get this)
· Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello)
You are the right person if you:
· Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
· Exude positivity
· Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
· Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
· Are self-reliant and motivated
· Communicate fearlessly
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.