- 37 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are Hawkeye. We orchestrate experiences across people’s journey—leveraging human insight, the world’s best data, empathic creativity, and world-class technology—to drive business results and create more meaningful connections between humans and brands. We strive to ensure that every message we send to a consumer is a meaningful one, and that it represents what they need, where and when they need it. From digital experiences to videos, from emails to print — what matters most is that we send the best next message to each consumer at every point along the way.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter who is passionate about ideas, and persuasive in selling their ideas to others. Someone who looks across all categories and disciplines to find inspiration. Who readily learns new things and is always working to improve themselves. A storyteller who understands human beings and how they work, and can craft messaging with empathy to connect with consumers across all media, all platforms, in all places, and in all spaces. Growth-mindset creatives who love to collaborate, ideate and build things that don’t exist yet.
What You Will Do
- Concept campaigns and write copy for print, audio, video, and digital creative; develop conceptual ideas and campaigns with meaningful narratives
- Collaborate with teams of creatives, strategists and account leads to create a high volume of work on time, on budget and on point
- Participate in brainstorms, and deliver best-in-class creative that exceeds client objectives
- Present and sell your ideas with conviction and confidence
- Pitch in on new business initiatives and agency creative communications
- Be a source of inspiration, positivity and creativity to others
What You Should Bring
- Exceptional writing skill and ability to craft compelling messaging that moves people to action across all media
- Understanding of the creative process and integrated marketing, including audio, video, print, experiential and digital disciplines; and know how to weave ideas and write copy across all of them
- Appreciation for data and how it can drive bigger thinking and creativity
- Ability to develop and execute big ideas from beginning to end, and keep deliverables on time and on budget
- Desire and ability to self-motivate and motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
- Portfolio that demonstrates your ability to do all of the above
What Else We Offer
- Learning environment where you are encouraged to grow
- Outstanding benfefits package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.