Client Development Director
- Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom
As part of Publicis Groupe, CJ Affiliate is the leader in Global Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with the tools, training and career development opportunities to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support that deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognises exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
This role is responsible for ensuring client teams meet advertiser objectives by driving and guiding the strategic direction of their performance marketing plan. It requires building trusted adviser relationships with clients and internal staff across multiple departments, as well as continually identifying new and innovative ways of improvement. Core to this role is the development of robust & accurate budget/forecasting plans and accountability for delivering on both revenue and business objectives across a portfolio of clients.
Client Development Directors play a key role in hiring, developing, and retaining talented team members to ensure there is a robust resource structure in place. You will be responsible for managing a team of 4-8 Senior Client Development Managers, Client Development Managers and/or Associates who will support with your portfolio of clients.
As a senior member of the UK Client Development team, you will be expected to establish yourself as a leader and knowledge source across the company amongst all team members. In addition, at Director level you will be expected to represent CJ externally at industry events and public speaking opportunities.
- 3+ years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- 5+ years of exposure in digital media/client services and responsibility for digital marketing teams.
- Previous people management experience with strong team leadership capabilities.
- Understanding of fundamentals of Digital channels, tracking online consumer behavior and digital technology.
- A strategic background on successful delivery of client business objectives.
- Proven record of problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Available to commute to our London HQ in White City.
Great people deserve great benefits!
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay and a variety of other benefits as well as endless opportunities to advance your career.