Senior Front End Developer-React.js
- 2828 Routh Street, Dallas, TX
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Senior React Developer, you will develop web experiences—for a wide variety of well-known brands—that run the range from large scale e-commerce front-ends to slick data-driven visualizations. You’ll take lead-from-the-trenches approach to projects, mentoring junior developers, doing pull request reviews, and setting up front-end tooling and CI. All while coding some of the most complex stories yourself, and serving as a constant advocate for code quality and user experience.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Your Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge in Frontend Development.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux, its core principles and styled components.
- Well versed in Ecmascript 5/6/7.
- Familiarity with RESTful API as well as modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Hand on development in HTML5/CSS3 and Object oriented Java Script.
- Experienced in modern dev tools, process and methodologies like TDD, Unit Testing & Functional testing using Mocha, Chai, Jest or other frameworks.
- Must be well versed with agile environment.
- Strong communicator who embraces collaboration.
- Experience with accessibility-driven design and Section 508 Compliance.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms, and backend frameworks (Java, .NET).
Benefits of working here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.