Jr Analyst BG Org Soc
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, General Motors, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
* A Note on Remote Work* The office is currently working remotely. We will all return to our Troy office when deemed safe, likely Fall 2021. At that time, many positions will return as hybrid, working 3 days in-office and 2 remotely/at home. It will also be possible for employees to work the full 5 days in-office if preferred by the employee.
The Junior Analyst will focus on Organic Social and be responsible for providing strategic analysis for digital marketing campaigns. This position will collaborate with agency partners and clients to deliver creative optimization recommendations across platforms. Additionally the role requires developing POVs on best practices, industry trends and competitive assessments on a regular basis.
- Organic Social Data Management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Quarterly Deep Dive Organic Performance Reports
- Monthly Organic performance Analysis
- Monitoring Social Competitor Landscape & Trends
- Social Listening Reports
· 0-2 + years experience in analytics, agency experience strongly preferred or relevant internship experience.
- Strong understanding of Social platform environments & engagement- primarily Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Proficiency in Excel and manipulating large data sets (i.e. pivot tables, vlookups, groupings)
- Ability to translate data trends into clear concise insights and data visualizations
- Proactive mindset capable of identifying social trends and relevant competitor examples
· Creative and curious thinker who can look at problems a number of ways.
· Math savvy- be able to identify patterns in data
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.