Regional Paid Search Executive (SEA)
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
platformGSK is a dedicated agency within the Publicis Groupe, created specifically to service the GSK business globally and is hiring a Regional Paid Search Executive to support search engine marketing across the South East Asia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan region.
The clients – GSK, are amazing and really care about the mission of their brands and are obsessed about innovating new approaches to support growth. The platformGSK agency team is comprised of various agencies across the Publicis Groupe, so you get to learn about these agencies and their capabilities and work closely with their teams.
What we offer is the opportunity to be part of a team in developing and delivering ground-breaking solutions for today's dynamic Asia Pacific marketplace and a culture that fosters growth and leadership. Choose to be business-oriented, curious and innovative - challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and seize the opportunity to transform yourself. All this while having fun along the way!
The Regional Paid Search Executive is responsible for supporting the Regional Senior Paid Search Manager to drive the success of the Paid Search operations across the SEA, TW, HK, JP markets, by providing campaign strategies, optimisation, and building strong relationships and establishing clear lines of communications with regional and local clients, partners and team members.
We are looking for someone who is has a strategic and analytical mind with problem solving abilities, with a passion for paid search thrives.
- Leading and delivering end-to-end Paid Search campaigns for GSK Singapore
- Implementation and optimisation on SG SEM - Google AdWords, SA360, account budgeting and invoicing, budget pacing and utilization
- Manage day to day campaign performance and optimisations - Ad copy performance reviews, ad extension implementation, keyword optimisation (search query reports, negative keywords, bid adjustments, bidding strategies, keyword search, local trends/ spike call out, recommendation for optimisation/ strategy)
- Tactical campaign runs - media recommendation, keyword research, ad copy writing, media plans/ sign off, implementation, optimisation, reporting
- Client Facing to SG client - Bi-weekly reporting and monthly reporting (excel, PowerPoint, call outs, highlights)
- Assisting in developing the paid search strategy for the region, working to ensure implementation and optimisation of goals
- Assisting in ensuring the management of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances
- Working with local market teams and assisting across Paid Search campaigns across markets when needed
- Meeting and exceeding the Paid Search benchmarks and achieving paid search goals
- Assisting with the development of SEM marketing materials such as planning templates, education, case studies, POVs
- Build key partner relationships across Paid Search
- Undertake data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Assists with keyword strategies, budgeting and forecasting across SEATH when required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of Search experience and 1+ year of client/ account management
- Experience in applying paid search optimization to brand-building & direct response initiatives
- Good experience with Google Ads, SA360 and Campaign Manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully with the team on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with MS Teams, MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel