Junior Digital Project Manager
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Saatchi & Saatchi has grown from a start-up advertising agency in London in 1970 to a global creative communications company headquartered in New York with 114 offices in 67 countries and over 6000 employees.
Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications group. We are a full-service, integrated communications network, and we work with 6 of the top 10 and over half of the top 50 global advertisers.
We’re in the business of getting people to fall in love with our client's products and services. We have an unshakeable spirit and unbeatable attitude from day one at Saatchi & Saatchi that Nothing is Impossible. We believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere and firmly believe that everyone matters. And we think that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. Plus, we are consistently seeking to add talented and growth-oriented people to our teams.
This position is for Saatchi TDA Group. The Saatchi TDA Group is a Tier III agency that handles direct dealer-to-customer communication on the Toyota business. This Tier III agency is called DSplus. It’s the ‘Batman” avatar of Bruce Wayne. DSplus employs a technology platform that serves up and measures the efficacy of the communication that goes out to the customer, resulting in sharp-targeted digital experiences that sell more cars to the right people at the right time. At DSplus, the best in creative and technology combine to push the boundaries of automotive innovation.
The Junior Project Manager is tasked with managing the effort to deliver projects on time. He or She will collaborate with Creative and Project Management leadership to establish timelines with our technology production partners. DSPlus’s Project Management department covers a wide range of marketing for our clients' including but not limited to Direct Mail, online advertising, brand site, email, social, Landing page design, Keynote presentations. Additionally, the Junior Project Manager is present at every milestone from asset production to development.
- Organize and lead project workflows from briefing through final delivery.
- Prioritize all ongoing jobs and send out daily emails to the creative team with the current job status.
- Actively manage the creative status document to ensure all teams stay on track.
- Keep a pulse on all processes and workflows and evolve them as needed to be as efficient as possible.
- Work closely with our production vendor to ensure we’re hitting all project deadlines.
- Manage the proofreading, product, and legal processes to make sure all content is compliant and valid.
- Manage quality assurance (QA) of all projects and ensure all ongoing work is up to date.
- Schedule internal meetings.
- Send content to internal clients for review, edits, and ultimate approval.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ideally 1+ year project management experience within a digital category; will consider qualified internships as work experience
- Must be able to multi-task and project manage multiple medium to large-sized projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates the strong project management skills and leadership qualities necessary to manage multiple projects of varied scope, while tracking/maintaining budgets and timelines to completion.
- Experience in the automotive space a plus
- Experience using Salesforce, Basecamp, Google Suite, Keynote and/or Microsoft Office a plus.
United States-Illinois-Chicago. Open to working remotely, but must work on CST.
Marketing & Advertising, Online Media, Design, Automotive.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.