Global Account Planner
- C/ d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Puig, Visa and more.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
Being employee of Starcom (Publicis Media) you will be part of the exclusive team for one of the most important clients of the group both in Spain and worldwide. Reporting to the Account Director, you will be integrated into a global multimedia fulltime team for the leadership, responsibility, and overall coordination of the client.
How you’d spend your day:
- Collaborate with Brand Director to build global annual strategic plans.
- Help Brand Director to define global media guidelines to secure the best investment options in a variety of mediums (OOH, Print, Television, Radio and Digital Media).
- Support the Digital Team in the day to day with strategic guidance and ensure Digital activation is aligned with strategy and guidelines.
- Collect Digital insights form Digital Team for strategies.
- Develop and execute various planning scenarios based on media objectives and strategies.
- Extract learnings and provide recommendations based on media results (according to the different KPIs of the campaign).
- Manage the scheduling, posting, and tracking of advertising and compile weekly performance reports, as necessary.
- Utilize appropriate planning tools to achieve optimum performance for media campaigns; maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies to continually enhance campaign execution.
- Manage media budgets for assigned clients.
- Support the markets of the region on Brand and media guidelines strategy localization, innovation and best practice sharing coordinating the deliverables to each market.
- Collaborate with Brand Director and local Starcom in the Region in definition and follow up of Puig Global Media Strategy and guidelines.
- Participate in status calls with the markets in the region when required.
- Maintain high level of work quality.
- 3-4 years’ experience in online and traditional media planning experience in an agency setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing or related program.
- A complete knowledge of interactive & Offline marketing concepts and practices.
- Strong mathematic and analytical skills.
- High English Level
We think you’re awesome if you have:
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans.
- Experience working on global clients and coordinating local market media strategies & activities.
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.