Specialist, Digital Strategy
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark, Digitas and Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
The Digital Strategy & Success team within APEX acts as a centralized resource providing tactical planning recommendations, margin analysis, media and data strategy, vendor relations, campaign stewardship, billing, and client support.
The Specialist, Digital Strategy (Digital Sales Planner) at APEX is responsible for crafting strategic recommendations for Publicis agency teams while providing product expertise, rationale, and materials to support our recommendations.
- Work closely with Account Manager, responds to RFP requests on key accounts
- Own strategy and planning for tier 2 accounts
- Manage campaign pricing to effectively drive client results and profitability
- Oversee pre-sale and negotiation process while providing key deliverables including site lists, avails, RFI’s, campaign handoffs, etc.
- Own communication with publishers, vendors, and internal stakeholders to drive client results and overall business health
- Prepare any supportive media plan deliverables such as presentations or research
- Manage insertion order approval, ensuring all details are in line with latest version of media plan are correct
- Ensure Salesforce is accurate and up-to-date for all opportunities
- Attend all APEX partner meetings to stay current in knowledge of capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience working in digital media
- Programmatic or agency experience is a plus
- Knowledge of CRM and first party data usage is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.