- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark, Digitas and Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
Primary responsibilities are to buy and supervise OOH campaigns for Apex client base. The candidate will have a passion for negotiating and experience buying media across a variety of local markets and formats. This position requires attention to detail, organization, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, while being self-sufficient. Must be able to manage multiple projects, communicate effectively and be deadline-driven.
- Supervises buying team and assists with the day to day management of OOH campaigns for 20+ clients
- Form media recommendations and buys OOH campaigns for 20+ clients
- Being able to check accuracy of team deliverables
- Develops and maintains media partner relationships
- Up to date on industry landscape, trends, and specific marketplace conditions, so as to be able to form recommendations on a timely basis
- Handles contracting and supervises/completes post reporting for all assigned accounts, including discrepancy resolutions
- Maintains accuracy in work performed
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required education: Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising or related field
- Media background: 5-7 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Mediaocean is a plus
- Knowledge of Trade/Barter is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.