Associate Manager, Performance
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
What we offer is the opportunity to be part of a team in developing and delivering ground-breaking solutions for today's dynamic Asia Pacific marketplace and a culture that fosters growth and leadership. Choose to be business-oriented, curious and innovative - challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and seize the opportunity to transform yourself. All this while having fun along the way!
We are looking for an experienced team member for our eCommerce team to accelerate partnerships with marketplaces, tech and e-commerce partners across APAC. This is a job for someone who wants to become involved with one of the biggest agency groups that is pushing the boundaries of media to commerce strategies and integration. We are at the cutting edge of ecommerce solutions, and currently building an entire ecommerce hub for APAC with products, frameworks and partnerships that do not exist in the media world.
As the Associate Manager - E-commerce Performance Media, you will be reporting directly to the E-commerce Performance Media Lead for APAC. This role would cut across multiple clients with active interactions with the e-commerce ecosystem – marketplaces, e-commerce partners, publishers (Google, Facebook) and tech providers.
You will be responsible for end to end campaign execution across clients with core roles including:
- Supporting the Performance Lead and Head of eCommerce to develop overall digital performance and integrated media strategy
- End to end integrated media planning and implementation across Digital channels
- Activation and Optimization of day-to-day digital performance work (i.e., Paid Search, Social)
- In-depth analysis and reporting; opportunity to work together with Publicis Media Analytics & Insights
- Country activities management for regional and global accounts, as part of Publicis Media network. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and dealing with technology platforms, ability to articulate and put together sound recommendations.
- Comfortable in making and delivering presentations
- Degree in marketing, advertising, engineering preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience, with primary focus on Facebook Catalog Sales Ads and Google Ads. Programmatic experience will be a plus.
- Familiar with Lazada and Shopee Marketing Solutions Portal
- Ace daily tasks to account management, to deliverable execution to strategy and everything in between
- Prior eCommerce experience is preferred
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Well written and possessing strong communication skills.
- Solid competency in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment