Associate Product Manager
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
- Employees can work remotely
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
What you will impact.
Play a key role in evolving our business and our industry by developing disruptive solutions that clients desire.
If you love problem-solving, working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating directly with highly engaged clients and desire to have a direct impact on an organization, this is the opportunity for you! CJ’s Product Team is a diverse group of highly talented and dedicated individuals that love making an impact on our clients.
Learn more about the solutions we have delivered here: https://junction.cj.com/article/tag/menu-cj-solutions
A day in the life:
- Own the release plans for a product with a focus on delivering impactful client-facing functionality with every release
- Partner with engineering leads to define technical strategy focused on frequent incremental releases
- Join forces with UX team to conduct user research and validate prototypes/concepts with stakeholders
- Manage product early-access process to collect critical feedback and learnings for launch
- Partner with Product Operations to determine and collect feedback on what internal teams needs to successfully support a product launch
- Nurture in-market products through internal cross-functional stakeholders, in-application feedback and direct client and prospect client interactions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in different stages of development: Assess, Design, Build, Nurture
- Maintain a competitive understanding and keep a pulse on potential industry disruption
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Product Management or similar practical experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing web and mobile app technologies
- Exposure to ecommerce and online advertising/marketing technologies
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Great internal and client-facing communicator with good customer service skills
- Ability to understand larger vision and how to align your domain’s priorities to support the larger effort
- Experience in Agile development with expert understanding of creation of epics, stories, and releases
- Exposure to ticket management systems like Atlassian Jira and collaboration tools like Atlassian Confluence
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.