- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Publicis Groupe, known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, is the world’s third-largest communications group in the world. With more than 80,000 people in over 100 countries, the Groupe has four Solution hubs: Creative with Publicis Communications, Media with Publicis Media, Digital business transformation with Publicis.Sapient, and Health & Wellbeing with Publicis Health.
Since 2014 and the acquisition of Sapient, Publicis Groupe has undergone a profound transformation by scaling a new model connecting data, creativity and technology. We have continued on that journey with the 2019 acquisition of Epsilon to further scale our data led offering and provide true momentum to our clients own transformation.
This model, with a country led approach, is called the “Power of One” and gathers all the capabilities of the Groupe under one roof, putting clients at the core of the organisation.
It breaks down the silos between Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis.Sapient, and Publicis Health making them work seamlessly and efficiently to help clients transform marketing and business at scale.
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its fiveglobal brands, Starcom, Performics, Zenith, Spark Foundry and Digitas. PublicisMedia issupported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
If you can dream it, you can do it…”
- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a bespoke team dedicated to Disney with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. This newly built organisation will sit under the umbrella of Publicis Media, tapping into all areas of Publicis Groupe capability, including our newest acquisition, Epsilon. We will be dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business below and are committed to delivering excellence, innovation and creativity in everything we do:
- Media networks
- Disneyland Parks and Walt Disney World
Publicis Media is now looking for a new Strategy Director to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a globally disruptive brand, that is leading the entertainment industry and is a real “people business.” In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of a team that is building the future models for Publicis Groupe and delivering excellence across media, data, technology and innovation.
- Develop brilliant strategic solutions for Disney using excellent brand, market, consumer and media understanding to deliver business value
- With an appetite for new learning and driving change, this person will be a trusted partner for clients and a strong leader amongst the team
- Responsible for development and implementation of cross-channel media strategies for individual campaigns, as well as maximizing their synergies across the year and markets
- Accountable for understanding, interpreting and distilling client’s core business and marketing objectives into clear and actionable media strategies
- Accountable for the quality of consumer understanding and journey development, interrogating the role of brand and communications in consumer lives and culture using extensive 1st party consumer data as well as internal and external sources
- Accountable for leveraging past campaign data and learnings to develop, refine and deliver media implementation guidelines and improve future campaigns
- Constantly interrogating the status quo and inspiring and enabling clients and colleagues alike through thought leadership to stay ahead of the curve and be market leaders.
- You will move with ease between data, consumers and ideas – and have an excellent understanding of all media channels (particularly TV, OOH and Digital incl. Mobile and Social)
- Both a sharp, a strategic brain that can pull together a media-agnostic strategy and commercial nous to understand how the strategy will be implemented across channels to achieve a positive impact on client’s business
- Excellent ability and proven track record of working with clients at a senior level to advise on the strategic direction of their communications and its ability to deliver business value; Someone who has a lot of gravitas and can bring charisma and passion that inspires and wins people over at every level of an organization
- Deep knowledge of media and communications planning tools and processes and strong understanding of multiple sources for market, consumer and media intelligence, for example: YouGov, Global Web Index, Euromonitor, Google trends etc
- Numerate and highly analytical with the ability to use a broad range of analytical approaches and techniques, being able to translate data into useful learnings and clear actions
- Cross-channel media planning/strategy experience
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.